One of the greatest mistakes made by owners of small businesses is not keeping good financial records and thus making inappropriate or poor business decisions based on inadequate or incorrect information. Whether starting up for the first time or running an established business, bookkeeping is a vital part of the management process.
An Accounting Gem can relieve you and your business of a significant burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping and accounting needs. This ranges from making use of our in-house bookkeeping service, to the preparation of your annual accounts. We will treat every business individually so that we can tailor our approach to your exact requirements.
Why it is important
There are numerous benefits that sound and quality bookkeeping can bring to your company but we have listed some top ones below:
- Financial Management and Sound Analysis
- Keep your Taxes Right with prevention of incurring penalties
- Easier for you to create a business plan with a clear picture of your Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
- Easier for the owners to report to their investors anytime
- Compliant with the Laws of Record Keeping
Here at An Accounting Gem, we do not overload our clients with Accounting jargon rather make things simple for you to understand. We have a team of qualified Accountants and Bookkeepers who are well trained in Xero and QuickBooks to make sure you are at the top of your accounting affairs with the latest technology.