At An Accounting Gem, we can help you decide what is the best structure for your business then talk you through the process step by step. We’ll even do all the admin leg-work for you so you can focus on getting your new company up and running.
As local accountants, we’ve built up a strong network of other professionals from whom you may need assistance. We can also help you secure funding by introducing you to local banks.
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- Deal with company secretarial issues;
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.