Are you ready to become a world-class accountant?
Do you want to feel you are really making a difference? And be part of a team where your voice is heard?
If so, please keep reading.
- Do you love people and love to get things done?
- Do you want to be part of a team, that will value your input?
- Are you organised and at ease with technology?
- Are you friendly with great customer service?
- Are you motivated and ready to kick start your career?
If so? Please keep reading……
Why would you like to work with us?
Apart from the competitive salary, An Accounting Gem’s biggest asset is our team, which we value above all else. We pride ourselves on our core values, friendly, excellence, doing everything with clarity, and taking action! These core values have enabled our company to go from strength to strength. we are offering a full training package, pension, healthcare, free car parking, and a great working environment on top of team days out.
A little bit about us
We are an Ipswich based firm of Accountants that have been helping local businesses since 1988, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of our clients and teammates (which could include you!) by helping generate the free-time, money, and headspace so they can enjoy what’s important to them.
We do this by:
- Being creative and embracing technology to free up time to let us serve our clients better.
- Always looking for ways to improve our clients’ businesses, improve profitability and reduce taxes.
- Communicating until it hurts, so our clients know exactly where they’re at and can sleep soundly at night.
So, what does that mean for you?
In order for you to deliver this kind of service to our clients, we will teach you everything you need to know, give you all the equipment you need, and let you know exactly what is expected of you so you’re not second-guessing.
We’ll provide full training both internally and externally, and look to constantly develop you into a world-class accountant and business advisor, does this sound interesting?
About the Job
First of all, this is NOT a boring job………
We are seeking an AAT Trainee Apprentice Accountant in our Accountancy Firm, you will need to be a responsible, high performer who is organised and efficient. You will be supporting our clients in a variety of ways, at the end of the apprenticeship you will be preparing statutory accounts, management accounts, tax computations, tax returns, VAT returns, Payroll together with bookkeeping, dealing with enquiries, and so much more. You must be very proficient with technology.
So, if you’re still reading there’s a good chance, we’ve piqued your interest. If you want to explore this opportunity further, please send me your CV and covering letter telling us more about you as an individual to email@example.com